Friday, January 8, 2010

Mountain Life

Mountain life is not for the faint of heart. I am adjusting but it was not where I thought I would be two years ago. When you get comfortable, get ready!

I was quite content in my life. Our house was paid for, our church home was perfect, the kids were happy, and we had our own business. There was no need for change, right? Ha! That was my plan, not God's. On May 1, 2008, my life and that of my perfect family was turned upside-down.

Where will satan attack? BTW, I will not capitalize his name. He will attack where we are weak. In my case, my family. My children to be precise. Bitter bile still rises in my throat and my hands shake when I think of it. I pray that God empowers me to tell this story.

I will type a little each day. Writing about it heals the roughness of anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment