Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mountain Life 9

In the video I posted a link to before, you will note that the officer was trying to serve me with papers; papers ordering me to appear that Friday in court. Remember, they had served me the Friday prior with papers ordering me to allow CPS access to my children. Children that were no longer under that courts jurisdiction when the order was signed. They were out of Texas for over 24 hours as a matter of fact.

Back to this set of papers. This set of papers claimed that I had disobeyed the previous orders, orders that were not valid, by not producing the children. You may have noticed that Hollywood (nick-name for the “special” officer) tossed the papers on the ground after he beat my twenty pound dog and violated my rights of property ownership. I guess I upset him so badly that he forgot to do any of his job properly. He did not sign the papers. Therefore, he made the orders null and void.

My friend Diana had the video up by mid-night and I sent an email with a link to the video to the Attorney General of Texas, Health and Human Services, the Sheriff of Montague, Newspapers, TV channels, friends, and family. Not one news agency responded. It is not a story they want to run I guess. You will notice the comments have been turned off on the video link. Hollywood kept posting nasty-grams.

In the days that followed, God’s mighty hand was working hard. I was a mess, Quinton was a rock, our friends and family were saints and my church family sent out the Baptist prayer chain across the country. The mighty warriors of God fought with us against the evil that threatened to take us down.

I have said before that I could feel the heavenly host surrounding us and I mean it. I could also feel demons licking their lips; waiting for a chance to tear us apart. There is a wonderful hymn that played in my mind that week; Victory in Jesus. Also, Psalms 121.

Psalm 121
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip, he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment