Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An Interview


Welcome and thank you all for coming back for today’s Anvil Interview with the muti-talented, Grace Bridges. Some of you may not know this, but Grace actually gave me my anvil. Silly thing had no idea it would someday be used on her. She never knew I would use it to reveal the truth. What is that truth? I’ll get to that in a minute.

Before I begin, let me go over the rules for entry in the drawing for two copies of Legendary Space Pilgrims. As always, leave a comment on the Interview and Review, post a link on Facebook for the Review and the Interview tomorrow, and go like Splashdown Books on Facebook. You may enter up until Tuesday the 19th at midnight Central time. Peyton will draw two names from his special hat. I will announce the winner on Wednesday the 20th with my blog post. The winner will have 24 hours to contact me with their address: dmgraham2001[at]yahoo[dot]com. Otherwise, Peyton will draw another name. I do reserve the right to extend the contest longer if I so choose.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment